Most helpful review

Verified Reviewer

Scam alert

They tell you the report is $1.00, but before you know it, you're clicking on an offer - the only offer available on the page, that's $424.99. Nowhere on the page can you opt out or sign up for the advertised $1 offer. Usually I get angry when my card flags suspicious outfits, but in this case I'm $23.99 worth of glad.

User's recommendation: AVOID.

#2251967

Hello David, Thank you for taking the time to share how your experience with our company went and we appreciate you voicing your concern. I’m sorry to hear you had an unpleasant experience with our payment process.

It is never our intention to make anyone feel this way, so please know that we take your feedback very seriously and will be looking into this issue during your purchase of our service. Please allow us to make this right by reaching out to one of our friendly customer service agents 24/7 at 1-866-605-0312 or contact me directly at manager@homevalue.us.org and we will guarantee a full refund as well.

Hope to hear from you soon. -- Karmen CS Manager homevalue.us.org

ID
Cons
  • Abuse of the org extension

Very dissatified with results

User's recommendation: charged me $1.00 and gave me nothing the so called report was only a web page with inaccurate or missing information and no option to print it don't waste your time and money with this worthless service.

Lake Isabella, California

This is a scam, stay away

They charge $1.00 and take your credit card information then end the customer contact presumably because they have what they wanted to get as opposed to providing the real estate information they https://www.memberreportsonline.com/member/login.php?logopart_1=&logopart_2=advertised.

User's recommendation: Stay Away - this acts like a scam - the site cuts out as soon as it has financial information from you!

Eugene, Oregon
Preferred solution
Cease to allow this scam to continue

Fraud

Said it would be a $1 for the report , then someone called saying they were from fraud protection from my bank . It was them and not my bank. I said I did not authorize a 18$ charge . I'm going to my bank tomorrow to stop payment

User's recommendation: Stay away.

Sounded like a scam and with a few inquiries I have satisfied myself that it is a scam.

#2067581

I was also charged $18.95 instead of $1.00 that this company charges to produce a report. I can't get the report.

#2027260

Thank you for taking the time to share how your experience with our company went. I am sorry it was not a great one for you.

Please reach out to one of our friendly customer service agents 24/7 at 1-86*-***-**** or contact me directly at manager@***.us.org for a full refund.

I look forward to hearing from you soon. Karmen CS Manager homevalue.us.org